Notice is migrating its hoster provider from Vercel to AWS services, and this chnage specifically impacts the Custom Domain feature.
1. Find the Custom Domain manu by clicking on the arrow located by the side of the Publish/Visit page button. You'll see that there is already a domain set up. Click on the Red Cross displayed by the side of the domain to unlink it.
2. Confirm the action.
3. Come back to the Custom Domain menu and click on
4. Insert the same domain as before and click on
5. Copy the
Value displayed here and go to your hosting provider.
From there, paste the new value to reconfigure your DNS and
Come back to Notice and click on
Check my configuration.
6. Wait the server to configure your domain, this actions can take a few seconds.
7. All is set up! You migrated your project to the new infrastructure. Click on
Finish Setup to complete the process.
In case you have any questions, please contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the chat available on Notice.